Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I DON'T UNDERSTAND

I don't get it!
At first i dont have any idea on what to write in my first entry but now after i started my reading, i assume that i have something in mind to share with you guys out there. Putting words together on what i have covered through my reading was seem to be very difficult but what i acquired was that is how one get a better idea and ways to improve one's writing. Always i should bare in mind that once i started writing my entries i'm not writing for anybody but for myself to improve and satisfy my thoughts and feelings and most importantly is an effort to help readers to see things my way.
While in the process of reading i came across this saying by E.M Forster "How do i know what i think until i see what i say?" Then i decided taht don't be afraid to set forth my hunches and write in a spirit of confidence....

No comments:

Post a Comment